Gully11 considers Fair Play to be a priority at its platform and any user violating the Fair Play Terms of Gully11 shall be entitled to bear various consequences including Blocking of the user Account.
FAIR PLAY VIOLATION AT Gully11 INCLUDES
- The people you are referring should all be genuine accounts and the user should not use any fake accounts to gain the “Refer & Earn” cash bonus amount.
- The PAN card of all your referred friends should be verified. In an event, the PAN card of more than 5 of your referred friends are not verified the user will be considered as violating the Fair Play Terms of gully11.
- A user creating more than one account on Gully11 platform will be considered as violating the Fair Play Terms of gully11 as Gully11 neither allows nor encourages any user to create more than one user account on Gully11.
- Withdrawing money by using any unlawful or illegal means or trying to withdraw money by illegal manners is considered as Fair Play violation at Gully11.
- If a user is found submitting fake copies or someone else’s documents while registering with Gully11, the act will be considered as violating the Fair Play Terms of Gully11.
- In case a user is found to be creating and using multiple accounts on a single device amid regular platform audits, then, the case shall be considered to violate Fair Play Terms of Gully11 and shall attract needed actions. As part of the action, the withdrawal request of the user shall be put on hold.
CONSEQUENCES OF VIOLATING FAIR PLAY TERMS OF Gully11
- As a part of consequences for violating the terms of Fair Play at Gully11, the account of the user found to be violating the Fair Play terms will be blocked.
- Further, in other scenario the total amount present in the Gully11 wallet of the user violating the Fair Play terms of Gully11 will be reduced to zero.